Thursday, April 10, 2014

ANDREA TANTAROS vs. ALEX WAGNER: "Cute But Stupid?"

Andrea Tantaros showing WHY she's the "leg" of The Five!

Yes, people, this is an ACTUAL quote from Alex Wagner!


Andrea Tantaros and Alex Pundit are two PERFECT examples of how beauty does not--I repeat--NOT equal intelligence. Andrea & Alex (sounds like a female cop buddy drama, doesn't it?) are female pundits on Fox (Non) News and MSNBC, respectfully. And, while their "politics" couldn't be any more different, their deliveries are very much the same. First, let's talk about Andrea. Andrea has been a cleavage-baring, mini-skirt sporting fixture on Fox (Non) News for some years now and also has her very own radio show (she's recently sued her radio show bosses, for some strange reason). Andrea is perhaps most noted for co-hosting Fox (Non) News's inexplicably popular political talk show The Five, which has got to be one of the MOST obnoxious political talk shows since CNN's Crossfire (where, if you'll recall, Jon "I'm Just a Comedian, Damn It!" Stewart rather sanctimoniously lectured right-wing bowtie-wearing D-Bag Tucker Carlson how he was "hurting" America before kindly calling him a "dick" on-air). And, believe you me, having Andrea on that show does not--I repeat--NOT make it any less obnoxious. I swear, every time I hear Andrea's voice it makes my skin crawl, especially when she shrieks out such tired right-wing platitudes like "We're at war with Islam!" and other such crap like when she actually, ahem, encouraged Fox (Non) News's viewers on her radio show to--and, no, I'm NOT making this up--go up and punch an Obama voter. When she's not encouraging violence be committed against those she so obviously disdains, she's . . . well, I think I'll just let the following actual quote from Andrea speak for itself:

I think the biggest thing that hurts this country is we don’t teach history. If you ask most people, they don’t know why we left England. They don’t even know why some guy in Boston had his head blown off because he tried to secretly raise the tax on tea. Most people don’t know that.
After reading THIS quote, I think it should come as no surprise to anyone that even Fox (Non) News CEO Roger Ailes called Andrea the "leg" of The Five and not--I repeat--NOT the "brain" of the show. Andrea's political pundit counterpart is Alex Wagner who had her own show on, like I said, MSNBC before, ahem, replacing embattled D-Bag Martin Bashir after he horrendously suggested on his (former) show that someone actually take a dump in Sarah Palin's mouth after she likened the looming national debt to slavery (which is, of course, something that so-called liberals have done for years without anyone suggesting they get shat in their mouths, but I digress). I actually tried to watch Alex's show on MSNBC once--ONCE--before I had to turn the damn thing off after about five or ten minutes I got so sick and tired of hearing her spout off left-wing platitudes like so much projectile vomit (like every other "host" on that damn "news" channel does, of course). And her IQ doesn't seem THAT much higher than Andrea's (read above pic). I think it's safe to assume that both Andrea Tantaros and Alex Wagner are BOTH ardent Kool-Aid drinkers for their causes. My suggestion is to do what I do whenever I see Andrea and/or Alex on TV and quickly hit the mute button and just watch. In any case, listening to Andrea & Alex reminds me of that episode of the TV show Frasier where Niles's parrot Baby repeats what Niles--or was it Frasier?--said about a woman they knew: "Cute but stupid!" (Oh, I'm gonna piss off some feminists with THAT one!) 

Oh, by the way, like Miss Tantaros, ahem, suggested about Obama voters, I myself "suggest" that people bitch-slap viewers of Fox (Non) News (and let's NOT forget MSNBC!)! (Hey, Andrea, freedom of speech cuts BOTH ways!)

Here's the video of when Andrea Tantaros "suggested" hitting Obama voters on her radio show:

1 comment:

  1. I actually agree with a lot of this somewhat insightful but mindless drivel in the commentary here. At least Tony Banks is an equal opportunity hater. But he's (I suspect) purposely ignoring one very obvious fact; which is that Andrea Tantaros, besides being stunningly sexy and beautiful is just as incredibly SMART! I personally LOVE smart women and Tantaros is one of the top occupants of my dreamily insightful hot list with Megyn Kelly naturally filling the top seat of the brilliant and beautiful TV heart throb list.

    Fox (only honest) NEWS has metric tons of smart, attractive and insightful news casters and commentators. In fact, why do think that there is so much obvious vitality and just plain spontaneous excitement on view at the (only) honest NEWS organization around? It’s simple. The truth empowers. Lies do not. Lies deflate people and create bags under their eyes. That’s why they all always look like crap over at CNN and the big three. And please, everyone at MSNBC is just as ugly as they are moronic (which naturally go together) which is also the reason why they have a sum total of 5 prime time viewers.

    Oh, and I personally would like to bitch slap every single brain dead Obama (The Great Pretender- or Liar in Chief, as you prefer)voter myself for directly doing the one thing that has most ruined and destroyed this once great country; namely voting in that slimy, commie/Muslim liar- Valerie Jarrett. I think me and Andrea will have a whole lot of company in that endeavor too. Leather gloves on folks!

    ReplyDelete