Monday, August 24, 2015

#GamerGate: Arthur Chu Angry with Interviewer, Defends Tactics (Of A Few Thoughts On Why I Think Arthur Chu SUCKS!)





Arthur Chu BLOCKED me on Twitter even though I had no direct interaction at all with him on the site. I did tweet about him, often negatively, as I did with a number of other public figures such as Jon Stewart and Donald Trump. (I'm an equal opportunity offender!) But I did not dare tweet anything to him directly because I didn't want to take the chance of him and/or his nutty "followers" to troll me as he's done others, including this interviewer, on Twitter. Which is why I always find it amusing when I hear him moan and whine and complain about all the "harassment" he and his SJW ilk has "suffered" online as a result of their so-called GamerGate criticisms or whatever. The brutal truth of the matter is, Arthur Chu is one of the BIGGEST bullies and/or harassers on Twitter and elsewhere. Just look at what he did to that establishment that dared held a GamerGate meeting whom he harassed and then got his "followers" to harass them in an effort to get them to cancel said GG meeting. Of course, after he infamously tweeted "It ends tonight!", a bomb threat was called into the place and everyone had to be evacuated. I mean, this guy actually trolled a RAPE victim on Twitter all because the woman who started a fundraising campaign online to help her and her family out was a pro-GamerGate person and he bizarrely accused her of somehow "weaponizing" this woman's horrible ordeal to attack HIM and other anti-GamerGate people. And he has the audacity to whine about others "harassing" HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment