Saturday, March 12, 2016

Milo Yiannopoulos Triggering Rutgers Feminists & BLM supporters (& A Few Words About SJWs In Chicago vs. Trump)





Milo is a controversial gay right-wing commentator who like me, can't stand SJWs. I was watching live coverage of the Trump "protest" at the University Of Chicago and it reminded me of what happened to him at THIS university. SJWs are all the time shutting down speeches by right-wingers at their previous universities. So it wasn't surprising to me what happened at Trump's rally (which, mark my words, will ONLY end up benefiting Trump himself). What I found most telling is how the protesters all hung around even after Trump had shut down his rally (what the hell were THEY standing around for?) where they continued to yell & scream & act like total jackasses like the "protesters" were doing in THIS video--minus the fake blood smearing--and, when they were confronted by reporters and asked why they were "protesting" Trump, all of a sudden they scurried off like frightened bunnies saying how they DIDN'T want to give their opinions. I guess it's far easier to yell & scream & threaten on Twitter and/or in a crowd than it is to be confronted face-to-face on your SJW bullshit, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment