Saturday, July 19, 2014

Chelsea Handler Hitler Parody (Of Where's The Left When You "Need" Them?)



While Chelsea Handler has taken at least SOME flak for this, primarily from Jewish groups, whatever "criticism" she has gotten thus far vastly pales in comparison to the "criticisms" surrounding Paula Deen, Rush Limbaugh and/or that Duck Dynasty guy over "offensive" shit they said and/or did. I mean, The Left tried to destroy these people's careers (and they, of course, pretty much succeeded in Deen's case). So, my question is (and ALWAYS is whenever this type of shit happens), where's The Left regarding Chelsea Handler's Hitler parody? Oh, their collective leftie heads are up Alec Baldwin's homophobic ass! And, just so you know, I myself DON'T find this "offensive" in the slightest the same way I didn't find what Paula Deen, Rush Limbaugh and/or that Duck Dynasty guy said and/or did "offensive" in the slightest. (Yeah, I know, I'm an A-Hole!)

No comments:

Post a Comment