Saturday, July 26, 2014

WHY "RAPPER" KANYE WEST IS SUCH A JACKA$$ (Or Go Away, Kanye!)

This is the ONLY time I've EVER "respected" Kanye West!
Hey, Kanye, THIS is how black people were treated
during the sixties, JACKASS!

Typical quote from "typical" Kanye West!

You and me BOTH!

For the record, THIS is what caused the POTUS to call
Kanye West a JACKASS!

Sadly, THESE are what pass for "celebrities" in THIS country!

This is what I say to ALL celebrities
who liken being famous to being RAPED!

You said it!
For once, Barack Obama got it right: Kanye West IS a jackass. If the point hasn't been made abundantly clear by now, I am not now nor will I ever be a "fan" of Kanye West. I'm NOT a "fan" of his so-called music nor of him personally. Kanye West, over the years, has garnered a well-deserved reputation of being a publicity-hogging, self-absorbed and truly idiotic egomaniac. I won't bother going into all of Kanye's antics over the years (like, for instance, does anyone remember the by-now-infamous Taylor Swift incident at the MTV awards?), and I normally wouldn't have bothered wasting my time writing about such an overrated "musician" on this blog. That is, until I read his recent interview in GQ wherein he insisted how all-important celebrities such as himself are treated JUST LIKE BLACK PEOPLE DURING THE SIXTIES.

Really, Kanye? Really?!

I have scoured Google and I have yet to find anyone who have found this incredibly moronic remark "offensive" or anything like that. I'm not sure if people no longer take this JACKASS seriously or if people are suffering from Kanye fatigue or whatever. I mean, this is just another in a long line of recent celebrity rants/whines--and NOT just from Kanye--about how "hard" it is being a celebrity, including celebrities--and, yes, that includes Kanye--who have actually likened being famous--and let's NOT forget rich!--to being RAPED. My obvious question to Mr. West and all other celebs who apparently feel THIS strongly about being famous--and, again, let's NOT forget rich!--would be this: IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEING FAMOUS, THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TRY SO FUCKING HARD TO BE FAMOUS? I mean, no one forced these fucking cretins--and, yes, that includes YOU, Kanye!--to seek out fame (and let's NOT forget fortune!), now did they, Kanye? And, for all the ranting/whining from these celebs about how "hard" it is being a celebrity, I have never--NOT ONE TIME--seen ANY of them give it all up for a more "simple" life, have you

I didn't think so.

And, while we're at it, if Kanye West truly "hates" being famous (and let's NOT forget rich as he's "worth" a reported $100 million), why DID he marry a woman--i.e. the infamous Kim Kardashian-- who's famous for absolutely NOTHING (boring sex tape notwithstanding!)? Frankly, if Kanye TRULY can't stand to be famous/rich, why DOESN'T he just give it all up and go and live a more "normal" life? (I know I sure WOULDN'T mind!) And, while he's at it, he can take his fame whorish wife with him! As for what he said in GQ about celebrities being "treated" the SAME as black people back during the sixties (see the above "lynching" pic to see how outrageous THAT claim is), we live in a so-called society where people bend over backwards to "accommodate" celebrities and their self-indulgent bullshit. Believe it or not, there WAS a time when so-called celebrities like Kanye West and especially his "beloved" wifey Kim "I Ain't Got No Talent!" Kardashian would NOT have been celebrities. 

Ah, the good old days!

The bottom line is, whenever you get called a JACKASS by the President of the United States and/or people start booing you at your concerts (which has been actually happening to Kanye at some of his recent shows, especially when he launches into one of his MANY "anti-fame" rants onstage), then it might--and I say MIGHT--be a good idea to stop acting like such a JACKASS, you know what I mean? In any case, I'd like to offer my own personal "suggestion" to Kanye West (and let's NOT forget his "beloved" wife!), especially since he "hates" being famous and all (and let's NOT forget rich!):

GO AWAY, KANYE!!!!

Going back to Kanye's GQ interview, Kanye DID call himself a "blowfish" in the interview, so there you go!

Here's the video for the song "Celebrity" sung by country crooner Brad Paisley that I feel is VERY appropriate for this article. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment